Your knowledgeable driver will take you away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and give you plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful and varied landscape of The English Lakes.
- Rydal Village and Rydal Water
- Grasmere and it's famous Ginger Bread Shop
- Dunmail Raise and Thirlmere (the route to the Northern Lakes)
- Borrowdale Valley, Honister Pass and Honister Slate Mine
- Beautiful Buttermere
- Crummock Water
- Castlerigg Stone Circle
- The breathtaking Kirkstone Pass
- Return to Ambleside
From Pooley Bridge, at the northern end of Ullswater, take a 1-hour boat trip travelling the entire length of England's second largest lake.