Your knowledgeable driver will provide you with information about some of the influences that make the Lake District what it is today. The Roman and the Viking influence as well as the industrial activities of the 19th century.
- Corney Fell and Black Combe with views to the Isle of Man on a clear day
- Views of Muncaster Castle
- Stunning Wastwater (England’s deepest lake)
- Wasdale Head, the smallest church in England and views of Scafell (England’s Highest mountain)
- Gosforth Church with its Viking stone carvings
- Hardknott & Wrynose Passes
- Coniston Water
Take a trip on La’al Ratty, the narrow gauge railway located in the Eskdale Valley, departing from Ravenglass and enjoying spectacular scenery and the foot of England's highest mountains.